Wednesday 18 January 2012

Temple & Webster

I was reading one of my favourite blogs The Happy Home and noticed that Belinda mentioned a new online store Temple & Webster had opened here in Australia. I knew I had to sign up immediately! It is a similar concept to One Kings Lane (for those of you who are familiar with that site), Temple & Webster run shopping events for a certain period of time. They offer designer pieces at excellent prices (up to 70% off) and it's a good idea to be ready to log-in as soon as the sale starts if you wish to pick-up their gorgeous items, as some items have a limited quantity available.

The very first time I loged into to their site, I purchased a fantastic table runner by Aura. Not only was I extremely impressed with the site, the fabulous price and their quick postage (with excellent postal tracking advice), but to my delight when it arrived it was wrapped beautifully. I really appreciate it when someone takes the extra time and effort to present something in such a lovely way.
The lovely T&W wrapping I mentioned

My new fabulous chevron pattern Aura table runner

For those of you who love quality furniture and homewares, I can't recommend Temple & Webster highly enough, with such a variety of sale events you'll definitely find something to suit your style and home.

3 comments:

  1. It looks pretty nice!
    I haven´t heard of it in Spain.

    www.tatianadoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tatiana, thanks for stopping by.
      Yes unfortunately T&W are only shipping within Australia at the moment. I just had a look at your blog and love it, I will definitely be following your blog from now on - even though I'm unable to read Spanish!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Alisha, we're so glad you enjoyed the Temple & Webster experience! Thanks for sharing it with your readers, too.

    ReplyDelete