Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Like everyone else, I'm really not sure how 2011 managed to slip by so quickly, but overall it was a great year and I'm exceedingly looking forward to all that 2012 will hold!

Now, I know that I promised some update photos of my bathroom and I will post them soon but I've had a house full of guests over the holiday period and as we haven't seen them for 5 years I've been taking time out to enjoy spending time with them before they head back to England at the end of the week.

Those of you who read design blogs or are in the industry will be aware that the Pantone Colour of the Year for 2012 is Tangerine Tango. It's a bright and happy colour and when used in a big way will definitely make a BIG statement. For most people who wish to use it, it can make a lovely accent colour in a room.











So there you have it, the Pantone colour of the year. If and how you choose to use it is completely up to you!

1 comment: